1. Press Windows and the R key.
2. Type cmd.exe
3. Hold right Shift and press Enter
Now in the command prompt type the following commands and press Enter after each.
Select disk x replace the number of the disk that disk part shows you in your previous command (mostly on most systems internal disk is 0 and
external disk is 1). Make sure you select the right disk number and then type clean. (This will remove any partition table from the disk including volumes).
Then type convert gpt
Then type create partition primary.
Now all command prompt work is over.
1. Press the Windows key + the letter R
2. Type control and press Enter.
3. Find administration tools and press Enter... then find computer management and press Enter.
4. Now computer management mmc will open.
5. Go to storage and find disk management.
6. Press Enter and then Tab.
7. Now find some partition called the following: type basic, file system raw.
8. Right click on it and format it.
9. Format the drive with ntfs filing system.
Once the iso is written to it, start booting to it and start install Windows again on your own without sighted help.
5. Ok, now everyone UEFI or non UEFI please read the following:
download links for the isos are http://opopanax.net/download/
From this link you will get the following:
1. An exe file having Windows 10 x64 image.
2. An exe file having Windows 10 x86 image.
3. An exe file with Windows 7 x64 image (Windows 7 PE is updated with updates to new programs and addition of some more programs).
4. Updated version of Windows 7 x86 PE.
1. For security net PE is not set to run at startup. You have to run it from the Windows 10 PE desktop.
(Network PE is a program which helps the PE to connect to the internet as it loads, and initialises network drivers).
2. On Windows 10 64 bit PE even if the wireless card drivers are detected the notifications area will show no wireless connections are
available. To solve this, please do the following:
1. Open control panel
2. Open network and sharing centre.
3. Select setup a new connection.
4. Manually connect to a wireless network.
5. Ethernet connection works fine.
details for Windows 10 PE
If you have any questions or find any bugs you can contact me and I will report them to Carlos.
If some Ethernet card or wireless card drivers are not found, we require the following info:
1. Card manufacturer
2. Card model number.
My contact details (so the information can be passed on to Carlos) is Austin Pinto email@example.com
Thanks for reading this